Questions During Interviews
Questions you may wish to ask your interviewer during an interview:
- Is this a new position or a replacement. If this is a replacement why did the position become available? Find out what happened to the last person in the job and how many others have had the same job – the tip-off lies in the turnover rate – you don’t want to be next on the list.
- For whom will I be working?
- Is there a training program, orientation program?
- What qualities in a person (technical and non-technical) makes for success in this position?
- What character traits are you looking for?
- What are the prospects of promotion or advancements? How would I be evaluated?